Learn to Play Piano
A piano, especially the grand type, is an elegant looking instrument that can really decorate your entire property with grandeur and pride. A piano is more than just a musical ornament in a house of every rich man, musician, or piano enthusiasts. A piano holds rich history and design unaltered for generations.
A piano is something beyond that. Anyone who has a good ear for music will appreciate the fact that the piano has a beautiful sound more than any instrument in the world. A piano can sing alone beautifully and in a band or orchestra. With piano, you can express delicate emotion and vibrant colors of sound in a wide range of pitch and in variety of music genres.
It is safe to say that everyone wants to learn to play piano. Either for fun, enthusiasm for music or as a career, a piano will take you to an experience that no ordinary people can ever been. But to learn to play piano is both easy and a tough journey. It is a wide study, and in my opinion, the hardest instrument to learn by heart, mind, and body. To be able to effectively play the piano, you have to become one with the instrument. “The piano is my second self” declared Frédéric Chopin. A renowned pianist and his works became a fundamental of classical music study.
You NEED a piano teacher to learn to play piano if…
- You are serious on playing the piano as a career.
- You want to be a music composer/ writer.
- You want to be called professional musician / teacher someday.
- You want don’t want to be just another pianist.
- You need to prove yourself to be world class.
You can also learn to play piano by yourself if…
- You have the growing enthusiasm for piano.
- You are dedicated to learn by yourself.
- You don’t want anyone to correct you.
- You want to have it your way of learning things.
- You don’t have extra cash for a piano teacher.
- You want to play piano for fun and enjoyment.
- You don’t have the time to spare for hours of piano lesson.
When you learn to play piano, expect that mistakes can really discourage you. It is difficult, painful, exhausting and very discouraging to some people. But mind you, success is 99% hard work. So it is better if you seek first all your possible resources to learn to play piano. If you want to hire a piano teacher through the internet, you should find someone nearest to your area. But piano teacher referral or in a school institution is much reliable. If you want to go for self learning, check Sir Andrew Furmanczyk’s videos on youtube.com or howtoplaypiano.ca.