Learn Piano Online
Playing the piano is a wonderful experience a person will truly enjoy. Piano music is being enjoyed all over the world. Playing the piano is an enjoyable learning process. But nowadays, piano teachers are getting scarce as piano tutorials and music conservatories are getting more expensive. Imagine how hard it will be for you to learn piano if you barely have the time. What if you can’t spend so much money too? It is time for you to optimize all the available sources for you to learn. Find some lessons online. Many people have trying to learn piano online; and it is a good thing! It makes piano learning accessible for everyone!
Since not all people live in a place where there are piano music schools or a piano teacher available, to learn piano online is the best alternative. Why? Here are some of the best reasons.
- You practice self discipline.
- You don’t get used to spoon feeding.
- You can manage learning piano in your own pace.
- You’re not reprimanded for slacking off. (As opposed to number 1)
- You can replay lessons without pissing off your teacher.
- You can take lessons anytime you want. (It all matters to number 1.)
- Price is lower than a piano teacher. (Much lower price actually.)
- You don’t get pressured by anybody.
- Piano lessons are more organized, section by section.
- You can learn even without the piano. (But rather impractical.)
Let me also cite the disadvantages you will encounter when you learn piano online.
- You will tend to slack off. Sometimes you might lose the drive to learn.
- You’re on your own. You have no one to put pressure on you to maximize your limitations.
- You might develop some habits in playing piano that isn’t practical.
- You have the option to skip practices for weeks, months or years!
As what I have enumerated, disadvantages are just few. BUT these are really important points to consider. Knowing that you will be teaching yourself on your won, there will be no one to help you out on recognizing mistakes. You can never ask a video to correct you or ask a few more things.
This goes to say, when you learn piano online, it serves as a cheaper alternative. But learning to play piano with a personal teacher is an investment. It is all entirely up to you. Keep practicing and be dedicated to what you’re doing.